THE BEST SHORT LOVE MESSAGES

Some ideas for a  love message ...   Love Sms



The best and most beautiful things in the world can't be seen, nor touched, but are felt in the heart.

I feel poor when I don't have your presence. Every morning I wake up happy because I know I'll see you.

As my eyes close to rest at night a smile appears to have thought that you are there in my life and have promised to forever be.

 Accidents do happen, I slip, I trip, I stumble and fall, usually I don’t mind it at all but now I don’t know what to do coz I slipped and fell in love with you.

As you admire the wonderful things God has made today, remember you’re one of them – wonderful inside and out. You’re blessed. You’re special. You’re loved.

 

Did you know that most people assume that the summation of all the causes of hurt, pain and hatred in one word is just expectations?




It's hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does.

When I think about you, a sweet smile appears on my lips. Our moments together remain as sweet memories.

I don't love you for your looks, or your clothes, or for your fancy car, but because you sing a song only I can hear.

Countless words, nor countless actions could ever define my feelings for you. True love defies definition.

A kiss from you in the morning has the power  to last me through the whole day. I love you!
Love is like the wind, you can see it but you can't feel it.

A love that is denied only goes stronger.

Love people, use things. Don't use people, don't love things.

A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you.
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and to be loved in return.

Don't fall in love with someone you can live with, fall in love with the one you can't live without.

Love isn't finding the perfect person, it is finding the imperfect person and seeing how they are perfect.