The Best Long Love Messages

LONG MESSAGES ABOUT LOVE

Romantic text - Love messages

Roads may be sometimes rough but with you, no matter how rough the road is. I'll take no alternate route cause together we can make it through.. No matter how tough the going, I'll keep on going cause with you, my love the journey will never be boring.

Love is dangerous because you have to choose someone you know is going to be good to you and treat you with respect; if you choose the wrong person then it will break your heart. To be in true love means that you trust someone with everything.

Love is a sweet breeze that tickles your feelings when you have closely shut your heart. Love is an unexpected guest that doesn't even knock on the door and just invades your soul witout asking permission.

I wished on a star one night, wished to have a friend I will love for life, days passed and I started to cry, I didn’t know that my wish came true coz the person I wished for was you.

 I know nothing lasts forever and maybe we won’t always stay together but every smile and laughter we shared convinces me that the memories of our friendship will last for the rest of my life. Good Morning!

 I look at you and I realize just how much you’ve been a part of my life, how special you are and how much you’ve made me happy. I look at you and I realize that heaven must be missing an angel.

Somewhere in your heart, try to find a place for me. Somewhere in your heart, I don’t care where it might be. One little corner may not mean so much to you but one little corner would be enough to see me through.
Staying with someone you really like even if you know you can’t be together for a lot of reasons are like standing under the rain. It feels good but you know it’s going to make you sick.



When torn between two lovers don’t choose the one who makes your heart flatter but the one who fills it with laughter coz the excitement will just fade away but the smile in your heart will always stay.
 When you are running after the person you love and you’re too busy to notice me running after you, don’t mind me. But when you stumble and fall, take my hand and let me be the one to help you get up again.


 “I trust you” is a better compliment than “I love you” because you may not always trust the one you love, but believe me, you can always love the person you trust for the rest of your life.
We never know how this closeness has started. We will never know how it would end. But whatever happens, when our closeness is gone, I will never forget how you made me smile once in a while

I had been believing that there is a paradise beyond the skies. But now I realized that heaven is just right here on earth, because what would an angel like you be doing here if heaven is somewhere else?

We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.

A great love? It’s when you shed tears and still you care for him, it’s when he ignores you and still you long for him. It’s when he begins to love another and yet you still smile and say I’m happy for you.

I wrote your name in the sand but the waves washed it away. I wrote your name on my hand but I washed it the next day. I wrote your name on a paper but I accidentally threw it away. I wrote your name in my heart and forever it will stay.

There is a saying that goes as long as you have one person loving you, life isn’t a waste. I want you to know that your life will never be a waste because I will always love you!

Happy couples share life together, believe in each other, and cherish every moment together. They are a team who knows that they don’t have to leave each other. Most of all, God is the center of their lives. Stay happy with your spouse!

Let me start by saying that I thank God every night since I found you. You came into my life when everything seemed so dark but you provided the light to find my way. I've never been so certain of anything in my life like I am of us. You have totally changed my outlook in life and I thank you for that

I never thought that someone could love me like you do, but guess what? I love you that much too. I feel as if I'm walking over clouds just thinking about you. You make my life complete. I know you've said we could do foolish things while in love, but you know what? With you I wouldn't mind being a fool for the rest of my life. I love you so much and I know you love me too. I know that others looking into our relationship might think that we're saying too many foolish things too soon but they just don't know how we feel about each other. There's nothing foolish about the things I've told you, I meant every word I said.


I just wanted to let you know how much I love you, and that you mean the world to me. It's so hard for me to express my feelings, but just know I do love you so much. I want us to last forever, and live happily. You're everything I want and need, and these past (two) years have been absoutley amazing. Through rough times and easy times we've made it through, and I know we always can. Love will hold us together as long as we stay true and open. Not only are you my lover, but you're my best friend. You're the one I turn to when I feel there is no one else, or when I just need love. I hope you know I am always here for you like you've been here for me, forever and always I am yours. You make me the happiest girl in the world, and what more could I ask for? Well, maybe a ring ;) haha just kidding. You are all I need, darling.

I can be myself when I am with you. Your idea of romance is dim lights, soft music, and just the two of us. Because you make me feel like I have never felt before. I can tell you anything, and you won't be shocked. Your undying faith is what keeps the flame of our love alive.