Love Messages for Valentine's Day

Love Messages for Valentine's Day


I'm enthralled by your beauty, mesmerized by your charisma and spellbound by your love. No wonder I am always thinking about you. I wish to celebrate every Valentine with you. Happy Valentine's Day!

You are my biggest crush since date and now I want you to be my lover. Will you be mine on this Valentine’s Day?

You give me wings to fly and I feel free with you my Valentine.

May this Valentine’s Day be filled with love, understanding, and contentment as you journey through life with those you hold dear.

Want to take all your pain and give you immense happiness, my Valentine.

No poems no fancy words I just want the world to know that I LOVE YOU my Princess with all my heart. Happy Valentine's Day .

Thank you for being the most wonderful Valentine.

Good morning Beautiful. The first time I saw you, my heart knew it was true! I love you more than you think I do. Happy Valentines Day love.




My soul is shattered without your arms to hold me,Like a mirror without a reflection. I Love U my Valentine.Happy Valentine's Day.

Sending warm wishes to the best lover and friend in the world on this special day. Happy Valentine's Day.

Heart is like a bottle of perfume.If u never open it nobody knows the fragrance inside it..If u keep it always open soon u will loose ur fragrance.So act wisely.Happy Valentine's Day.


Open up your heart this Valentine’ Day and tell me how you feel about our relationship.

Love can be expressed in many ways.
One way I know is to send it across the distance to the person who is reading this.
♥ ♥ ♥ Happy Valentine's Day ♥ ♥ ♥

Knowing that such a lovely Valentine is there to care for me always fills up me with happiness.

Oh my dear Valentine....
What's Life? Life is love.
What's Love? Love is kissing.
What's kissing? Come here and
I will show you...
Happy Valentine's Day

My Valentine, you still turn the fire on.

I was a little weird and my life was a little weird
then one day I found you, whose weirdness is compatible with mine...
Lets join up and fall in mutual weirdness and lets call it love...
Will you be my valentine??

Valentine's day is the one day which reminds you that if you don't have a special someone, you're alone.
We're lucky that you've me and i've you as special someone.
Happy Valentines Day dear.

 I would like to come more close to you this Valentine day.

What I need to live has been given to me by the earth. Why I need to live has been given to me by you. Happy Valentine’s Day

For now and just now, I would just say that I lived much much better being ur valentine & I wish U a wish to wish.  So, then.. Happy Valentine.

I knew I loved you when I realized that there was no one else I would rather laugh, cry and make memories with.
Wishing you a wonderful Valentine's Day.



I need someone like you to make my life worth living. Will you be my Valentine?