THE BEST LOVE MESSAGES EVER FOR HER

LOVE MESSAGES FOR HER

I don't know what everyone else means when they utter these magic words, but when I say 'I Love You' to you, I mean that my life is incomplete without you. Thanks for being the girlfriend I never deserved.


In the night sky filed with stars, you’re the one that shines the brightest. I love you for lighting up the darkest moments of my life. It is really puzzling how you were able to fit inside my heart. Trust me that there is no space left for another girl. I love you so much.


You’re pretty with your make up on but I still love you the same even without it.


 You’re a lovely rose in full bloom. But even if it withers, you’re still the most beautiful woman for me. I love you.

My dazzling princess, may I dance with you to the tune of the music that lasts forever?

No need to be extravagant to impress me for your personality already captures my heart. Love you dear. You’re like a twister, you just blow me away. I love you, my beautiful disaster.

The best girlfriend in the world deserves nothing less than the best boyfriend in the world. How cute, we are made for each other! I love you!

Life without you is like a pizza without cheese. Life without you is like pasta without sauce. Life without you is like curry without spice. Life can never be complete without you. I love you from the bottom of my heart.

If I was given one last wish it before I died, I'd ask for one last look into your eyes so that I can get a glimpse of what heaven looks like. You have the most beautiful eyes in the whole world darling. I love you.

I get jealous when you bond with other guys, but when you tell me that you love me; I am assured that you will never let me go.



The thought of being wonderfully in love with you, I just can’t get it out of my head. No matter how far you go, you’ll remain close to my heart. I love you, darling.


If there will be a book regarding on how to understand a woman, I’m sure it will be thick. And will come in a lot of volumes! But I’ll never have second thoughts of reading those just for you.