THE BEST LOVE MESSAGES EVER FOR HIM

LOVE MESSAGES FOR HIM / ROMANTIC SMS FOR HIM


I may just be a little candle In your life. I may burn out and melt after a little while. But I wish within that time, My light touches your heart... Even for a while...

How I wish that I could spend my whole life under the skies watching the stars with you? You're the first and last person I want in my life. Love you dear.

From the first time I met you till today, you've been my rock solid pillar and my safety gear. Today I want to let you know that I'd be lost without you. Don't ever leave me.

I wouldn't care if the sun didn't shine, I wouldn't care if it didn't rain and I wouldn't care if I couldn't enjoy winter's delight. All I care about is to see your face and feel your presence every single day in my life. I love you

Joy comes is all forms – family, career, ambitions, achievements but my source of all the joy in this world is one. You, my dear. You're the best boyfriend ever.

They say that I Romeo and Juliet's was the biggest love story in the whole. I don't agree because our romance tops the list, any day!

I have never had anyone love me the way you love me. I have never loved anyone the way I love you. Thank you God for showing us the way to each other.

I love you for the man you are, I love you for the things you do, I love you for the things you say. But most of all, I love you because you love me for the woman I am, for the things I do and for the things I say. I love you.

I don't know what I'd do without you, I don't know where I'd be, you're not just another boy, you're everything to me.



Being kind is much more important than being right, for sometimes all a person needs is not a brilliant mind that speaks, but a patient heart that listen.

For most people in the world, KISS written in block letters means Keep it short and simple. For me KISS means asking you to come and KISS me! I love you.

I don't want roses, diamonds, jewellery or other girly knick knacks. All I want is a great life with you ahead. Stick with me dear.

Being the best boyfriend comes with a price. You've got to be better and better for me year after year!

Thank you for touching my life in ways you may never know. My riches do not lie in material wealth but in having friends like you - a precious gift from God.

Love has no other desire but to fulfill itself. To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving.

When your heart jumps, your hands shake, you stutter, and never know what to say. When you look into his eyes, and know it will be ok. Saying I love you, just brings the hurt and pain away......